Today we (The Quotes Land) are providing Quotes about Friendship and will Make Love that you can share on your social networks and share with your love ones to express your feelings and emotions etc. Our collection of Make love and friendship quotes give you more happiness and romance then anything you have, as you go through your all day. Make friendship and will love quotes have been written by many writers and here you will find some favorites of mine that are for quotes about make love and friendship.
Also Check :
- List of 20 Greatest Quotes About Friendship and Love
- The 20 Greatest Fall in Love with Friend Quotes
- The 10 Greatest Friendship Quotes of Lifetime
- Top 15 Lifetime Quotes About Friendship
Quotes About Friendship and will Make Love
- I would have told him that I appreciated his friendship through the years and that I had learned a lot from him. I really loved Frank like you do a brother.
- Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship – never.
- Love is a friendship set to music.
- Our scientific age demands that we provide definitions, measurements, and statistics in order to be taken seriously. Yet most of the important things in life cannot be precisely defined or measured. Can we define or measure love, beauty, friendship, or decency, for example?
- Love is friendship set on fire.
- There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.
- Life is all about the friendship and the love and the music. It sounds silly, but it is. I want to have that experience as much as I can as an adult, not as a kid doing something that people are telling her she has to do. If anyone gets in my way, I’m going to get them out of my way.
- I’ve always wanted to be a mom because I want to give a kid all of the magical gifts my mom gave to me, such as love and friendship. She and I had this incredible connection that was so unbelievable.
- Friendship is Love without his wings!
- In friendship as well as love, ignorance very often contributes more to our happiness than knowledge.
- Love, friendship and respect do not unite people as much as a common hatred for something.
- She discovered with great delight that one does not love one’s children just because they are one’s children but because of the friendship formed while raising them.
- Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole.
- If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship, we must love friends for their sake rather than for our own.
- Love is like the wild rose-briar; Friendship like the holly-tree. The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms, but which will bloom most constantly?
- What I cannot love, I overlook. Is that real friendship?
- Time makes friendship stronger, but love weaker.
- Love is rarer than genius itself. And friendship is rarer than love.
- A lot of the powerful religious leaders, from Jesus to Buddha to Tibetan monks, they’re really talking about the same things: love and acceptable, and the value of friendship, and respecting yourself so you can respect others.
- I can tell you, dearest friend, that if it became known how much friendship, love and a world of human and spiritual references I have smuggled into these three movements, the adherents of programe music – should there be any left – would go mad with joy.
Our Team providing all wallpaper in HD quality, high definition. You can download to make your desktop and mobile look beautiful.