Today we (The Quotes Land) are providing Lifetime Quotes about Friendship that you can share on your social networks and share with your love ones to express your feelings and emotions etc. Our collection of friendship quotes about lifetime give you more happiness and romance then anything you have, as you go through your all day. Lifetime quotes about friendship have been written by many writers and here you will find some favorites of mine that are for quotes about lifetime friendship.
Also Check :
- The 10 Greatest Quotes of Life and Friendship
- Top 10 Greatest Quotes Friendship for Him
- Top 10 Famous Quotes About Great Friends
- Top 10 Greatest Quotes About Friendship and Love
Lifetime Quotes About Friendship
- I noticed that no matter where I went in the country, there was this group of questions that got asked. I would track them and keep them in categories. Like body image, school, family, friendship, you name it, the emotional life of a teenage girl.
- I do have a lot of time for people in my life, and friendship is a very important subject for me. I think I’m unusual among the writers I know in that respect.
- I have enjoyed most particularly reading the correspondence between Gustav Mahler and Richard Strauss. The genuine friendship, competitiveness and support that thread through their communications are life lessons for us all.
- Primarily, ‘Black Girl/White Girl’ is the story of two very different, yet somehow ‘fated’ girls; for Genna, her ‘friendship’ with Minette is the most haunting of her life, though it is one-sided and ends in tragedy.
- My parents, and librarians along the way, taught me about the space between words; about the margins, where so many juicy moments of life and spirit and friendship could be found. In a library, you could find miracles and truth and you might find something that would make you laugh so hard that you get shushed, in the friendliest way.
- Friendship without self-interest is one of the rare and beautiful things of life.
- Madam, I have been looking for a person who disliked gravy all my life; let us swear eternal friendship.
- If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone. A man, sir, should keep his friendship in a constant repair.
- One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly possible. Friendship needs a certain parallelism of life, a community of thought, a rivalry of aim.
- One of the most mawkish of human delusions is the notion that friendship should be eternal, or, at all events, life-long, and that any act which puts a term to it is somehow discreditable.
- Marriage, for a woman at least, hampers the two things that made life to me glorious – friendship and learning.
- In those early years in New York when I was a stranger in a big city, it was the companionship and later friendship which I was offered in the Linnean Society that was the most important thing in my life.
- Friendship’s the wine of life: but friendship new… is neither strong nor pure.
- I’m loyal, and I like my friends. Friendship enriches your life and makes it more interesting.
Our Team providing all wallpaper in HD quality, high definition. You can download to make your desktop and mobile look beautiful.