Today we (The Quotes Land) are providing Greatest Time Pass Friendship Quotes that you can share on your social networks and share with your love ones to express your feelings and emotions etc. Our collection of time pass friendship quotes give you more happiness and romance then anything you have, as you go through your all day. Friendship quotes on time pass have been written by many writers and here you will find some favorites of mine that are for Friendship quotes about time pass.
Also Check :
- 30+ Greatest Quotes About Some Famous Friends
- The 10+ Greatest Quotes About Real Friendship
- The 10 Greatest Quotes About Old Friends
- Top 10+ Best Friendship Quotes About Man
Greatest Time Pass Friendship Quotes
- A friend is what the heart needs all the time.
- If it’s very painful for you to criticize your friends – you’re safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that’s the time to hold your tongue.
- It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
- No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.
- We became friends as we became a band. Our friendship evolved as the band evolved. It had its ups and downs, but it was mostly ups for the four of us. We got along well almost all of the time. Hey! We liked each other and we still do.
- Meg Ryan is a beautiful and courageous woman. I grieve the loss of her companionship but I’ve not lost the friendship. We talk all the time and that was what our connection was about. She has a wonderful mind and we just like a chat.
- Marriage is the highest state of friendship. If happy, it lessens our cares by dividing them, at the same time that it doubles our pleasures by mutual participation.
- I cherish the memory of being a friend of Frank Sinatra on a friendship level to the point where we really hung out. We worked in Vegas, we’d talk on the phone, and if I wasn’t doing anything, I’d fly out, and I spent time in Palm Springs at his house – on a level the way friends would be, not with a whole crowd of people.
- ‘Mistresses’ is about the lives of four women, each going through different versions of infidelity. Their longtime friendship is what gets them through extremely challenging times.
- I think people just like seeing friendship. I think people like seeing people who just drive each other up the wall, but at same time, can’t live without each other.
Our Team providing all wallpaper in HD quality, high definition. You can download to make your desktop and mobile look beautiful.