Today we (The Quotes Land) are providing Greatest Quotes about Good Friendship that you can share on your social networks and share with your love ones to express your feelings and emotions etc. Our collection of quotes about good friendship give you more happiness and romance then anything you have, as you go through your all day. Good friendship quotes have been written by many writers and here you will find some favorites of mine that are for good quotes about greatest friendship.
Also Check :
- The 8 Greatest Quotes About Deep Friends
- Top 10+ Greatest Quotes About Best Friends
- The 10 Greatest Quotes for Best Friends
- Top 8 Always be my Friends Quotes
Greatest Quotes About Good Friendship
- True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island… to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.
- Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go.
- Friendship multiplies the good of life and divides the evil.
- Where would you be without friends? The people to pick you up when you need lifting? We come from homes far from perfect, so you end up almost parent and sibling to your friends – your own chosen family. There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing.
- She is a friend of mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order. It’s good, you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind.
- Friendship will not stand the strain of very much good advice for very long.
- Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
- Be true to yourself, help others, make each day your masterpiece, make friendship a fine art, drink deeply from good books – especially the Bible, build a shelter against a rainy day, give thanks for your blessings and pray for guidance every day.
- A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
- Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship.
Our Team providing all wallpaper in HD quality, high definition. You can download to make your desktop and mobile look beautiful.