Today we (The Quotes Land) are providing Good Quotes on Love and Friendship that you can share on your social networks and share with your love ones to express your feelings and emotions etc. Our collection of quotes about love and friendship give you more happiness and romance then anything you have, as you go through your all day. Love and friendship quotes have been written by many writers and here you will find some favorites of mine that are for good quotes about love and friendship.
Also Check :
- Top 10 Good Quotes About Friendship
- Top 10 Greatest Quotes About Good Friendship
- The 8 Greatest Quotes About Deep Friends
- Top 10+ Greatest Quotes About Best Friends
Good Quotes on Love and Friendship
- If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship rather than love.
- We have to rise above bad fortune. We have to be in the good and enjoy the good, study and work and adventure and friendship and community and love.
- I am deeply spiritual; I revel in those things that make for good – the things that we can do to shed a little light, to help place an oft-dissonant universe back in tune with itself… Long live art, long live friendship, long live the joy of life!
- So far as it depends on the course of this government, our relations of good will and friendship will be sedulously cultivated with all nations.
- In the family, in interpersonal relationships, even in friendship, faith is tremendously important. If you have a partner who you believe is a good person, then it is your duty to have faith in them until the end, despite the fact that they might have done some bad things. And you have to support and believe in your children.
- To be capable of steady friendship or lasting love, are the two greatest proofs, not only of goodness of heart, but of strength of mind.
- A lot of women, when they’re young, feel they have very good friends, and find later on that friendship is complicated. It’s easy to be friends when everyone’s 18.
- A band is a good way to break up a friendship.
- The first two lessons, which we learned early in our efforts to be good member missionaries, have made sharing the Gospel much easier: We simply can’t predict who will or won’t be interested in the Gospel, and building a friendship is not a prerequisite to inviting people to learn about the Gospel.
- I am aloof by nature. I mind my own business. I’m good with everyone, and I get along fine with people. But work is work, and friendship is friendship. I never mix the two.
- I had more friends on my hockey team than I did on my soccer team. I might have been better at soccer, to be honest. But I think it was more the friendship, and my family was more of a hockey family than a soccer family, so when I had to make a decision, I tried hockey, and it turned out to be a good decision.
- Good fellowship and friendship are lasting, rational and manly pleasures.
- French Yemeni relations are strong and good, they are relations depending on friendship and cooperation; my relationship with the president Chiraq are old and real.
Our Team providing all wallpaper in HD quality, high definition. You can download to make your desktop and mobile look beautiful.