Today we (The Quotes Land) are providing Fall in Love with Friend Quotes that you can share on your social networks and share with your love ones to express your feelings and emotions etc. Our collection of friends with fall in love quotes give you more happiness and romance then anything you have, as you go through your all day. Quotes about fall in love with friends have been written by many writers and here you will find some favorites of mine that are for friends quotes with fall in love.
Also Check :
- The 10 Greatest Friendship Quotes of Lifetime
- Top 15 Lifetime Quotes About Friendship
- The 10 Greatest Quotes of Life and Friendship
- Top 10 Greatest Quotes Friendship for Him
Fall in Love with Friend Quotes
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
- Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
- Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.
- Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.
- Love demands infinitely less than friendship.
- A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
- Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth.
- Lovers have a right to betray you… friends don’t.
- Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love.
- Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
- The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
- A friendship that like love is warm; A love like friendship, steady.
- Faith is salted and peppered through everything at Christmas. And I love at least one night by the Christmas tree to sing and feel the quiet holiness of that time that’s set apart to celebrate love, friendship, and God’s gift of the Christ child.
- Forgiveness is that subtle thread that binds both love and friendship. Without forgiveness, you may not even have a child one day.
- I think what ‘The Hobbit’ and Middle-earth deal in are quite universal and timeless themes of honour and love and friendship… so they’re things that do resonate with people.
- Friendship is a disinterested commerce between equals; love, an abject intercourse between tyrants and slaves.
- Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.
- On the relationship side, if you teach people to respond actively and constructively when someone they care about has a victory, it increases love and friendship and decreases the probability of depression.
- What men have called friendship is only a social arrangement, a mutual adjustment of interests, an interchange of services given and received; it is, in sum, simply a business from which those involved propose to derive a steady profit for their own self-love.
- One look at an email can rob you of 15 minutes of focus. One call on your cell phone, one tweet, one instant message can destroy your schedule, forcing you to move meetings, or blow off really important things, like love, and friendship.
Our Team providing all wallpaper in HD quality, high definition. You can download to make your desktop and mobile look beautiful.