Today we (The Quotes Land) are providing Greatest Quotes of Life and Friendship that you can share on your social networks and share with your love ones to express your feelings and emotions etc. Our collection of life and friendship quotes give you more happiness and romance then anything you have, as you go through your all day. Quotes about life and friendship have been written by many writers and here you will find some favorites of mine that are for greatest life and friendship quotes.
Also Check :
- Top 10 Greatest Quotes Friendship for Him
- Top 10 Famous Quotes About Great Friends
- Top 10 Greatest Quotes About Friendship and Love
- Top 10+ Good Quotes on Love and Friendship
Greatest Quotes of Life and Friendship
- I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.
- In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
- Life has no blessing like a prudent friend.
- The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?
- A man cannot be said to succeed in this life who does not satisfy one friend.
- I think it’s important to have closure in any relationship that ends – from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase.
- Friendship is the shadow of the evening, which increases with the setting sun of life.
- Never be afraid to meet to the hilt the demand of either work, or friendship – two of life’s major assets.
- I have a loyalty that runs in my bloodstream, when I lock into someone or something, you can’t get me away from it because I commit that thoroughly. That’s in friendship, that’s a deal, that’s a commitment. Don’t give me paper – I can get the same lawyer who drew it up to break it. But if you shake my hand, that’s for life.
- I noticed that no matter where I went in the country, there was this group of questions that got asked. I would track them and keep them in categories. Like body image, school, family, friendship, you name it, the emotional life of a teenage girl.
Our Team providing all wallpaper in HD quality, high definition. You can download to make your desktop and mobile look beautiful.