Today we (The Quotes Land) are providing Greatest Quotes about Some Famous Friends that you can share on your social networks and share with your love ones to express your feelings and emotions etc. Our collection of some famous friends quotes give you more happiness and romance then anything you have, as you go through your all day. Famous quotes about some friends have been written by many writers and here you will find some favorites of mine that are for some famous quotes about famous friends.
Also Check :
- The 10+ Greatest Quotes About Real Friendship
- The 10 Greatest Quotes About Old Friends
- Top 10+ Best Friendship Quotes About Man
- The 10 Greatest Quotes of Friendship For Man
Greatest Quotes About Some Famous Friends
- Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
- Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.
- A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
- My definition of a friend is somebody who adores you even though they know the things you’re most ashamed of.
- When a friend is in trouble, don’t annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.
- There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth.
- Rejoicing in our joy, not suffering over our suffering, makes someone a friend.
- Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight.
- Friends confront each other sometimes, and sometimes the friendship lasts, and sometimes it doesn’t.
- It may happen sometimes that a long debate becomes the cause of a longer friendship. Commonly, those who dispute with one another at last agree.
- I usually give a book 40 pages. If it doesn’t grab me by then, adios. With young adult books, you can usually tell by Page 4 if it’s worth the time. The author establishes the conflict early, sometimes in the first sentence. The themes of hope, family, friendship and overcoming hardship appeal to most everyone.
- I have long enjoyed the friendship and companionship of Republicans because I am by instinct a teacher, and I would like to teach them something.
- The strong bond of friendship is not always a balanced equation; friendship is not always about giving and taking in equal shares. Instead, friendship is grounded in a feeling that you know exactly who will be there for you when you need something, no matter what or when.
- Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You can’t have too many friends because then you’re just not really friends.
- What drew me towards team sport were the camaraderie and friendship. The chance to celebrate victory and success with a group of other people is something I have enjoyed doing.
- When I was growing up, my mother was always a friend to my siblings and me (in addition to being all the other things a mom is), and I was always grateful for that because I knew she was someone I could talk to and joke with, and argue with and that nothing would ever harm that friendship.
- Sometimes people walk into plays by accident – they don’t even know what they’re looking at; they just think to give it a chance. That can be the beginning of a long friendship.
- No matter what message you are about to deliver somewhere, whether it is holding out a hand of friendship, or making clear that you disapprove of something, is the fact that the person sitting across the table is a human being, so the goal is to always establish common ground.
- Yeah, I miss it. You don’t just break off a friendship you’ve had with a sport, and with all those you’ve met all over the country. We’ve got some friends, some very close friends, and you just sit back and think how fortunate you were having a career like that. And, actually, there’s nothing in the game of baseball that hasn’t happened to me.
- I think in friendship, you want to be there for your friend, and sometimes you just don’t know what to do or the relationship you have with them is not clear enough for you to know what to do.
- We come into relationships often very much identified with our needs. I need this, I need security, I need refuge, I need friendship. And all of relationships are symbiotic in that sense. We come together because we fulfill each others’ needs at some level or other.
- I want to use my connections with coaches, players, celebrities, whomever, and if I can take that friendship and use it to help someone else, I’m going to take advantage of that. I’m not going to apologize for that.
- To some it may be a thrill to be known, to me it’s a thrill to start a friendship even up.
- I lend people money, but I’d never lend something that would jeopardise a friendship if I didn’t get it back.
- Friendship is something that is cultivated.
- There has to be chemistry in a duet, but if you go beyond the point of friendship and attraction, you lose something.
- People instantly assume you can’t have a platonic friendship with someone of the opposite sex. I think this may be specific to L.A. – or America.
- As soon as you try to describe a close friendship, it loses something.
- Friendship is something that creates equality and mutuality, not a reward for finding equality or a way of intensifying existing mutuality.
- Friendships are the family we make – not the one we inherit. I’ve always been someone to whom friendship, elective affinities, is as important as family.
- I gave Mitt Romney some donations for his campaign because he was a friend, and friendship came first. I’ve always been a Democrat, and I’ve had different views than Mitt Romney. I’m not Mitt Romney, and I think people will realize that when they meet me out there.
- My reputation is too important to put it aside for purposes of some friendship. We have a job to do.
- Friendship is something whose depth fits human aspirations and fulfills human possibilities. It has heft to it, as a gold-piece does and a gambling chip does not.
Our Team providing all wallpaper in HD quality, high definition. You can download to make your desktop and mobile look beautiful.