Today we (The Quotes Land) are providing Quotes on Friendship You Should Consider in 2016 that you can share on your social networks and share with your love ones to express your feelings and emotions etc. Our collection of friendship quotes that you should consider give you more happiness and romance then anything you have, as you go through your all day. Quote on Friendship that you will consider have been written by many writers and here you will find some favorites of mine that are for friendship quotes that you should consider in 2016.
Also Check :
- The 10 Thin Quotes Between Friendship and Relationship
- 10 Worst Quotes That Make Breakup in Friendship
- Top 10 Quotes That Show The Magic of Friendship
- The 10 Greatest Quotes About Internet Friendship
Quotes on Friendship You Should Consider in 2016
- From an early age I didn’t buy into the value systems of working hard in a nine-to-five job. I thought creativity, friendship and loyalty and pushing the boundaries of what was acceptable was much more interesting.
- Friendship is a plant of slow growth and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.
- Before the flowers of friendship faded friendship faded.
- Friendship, of itself a holy tie, is made more sacred by adversity.
- I force people to have coffee with me, just because I don’t trust that a friendship can be maintained without any other senses besides a computer or cellphone screen.
- I had three chairs in my house; one for solitude, two for friendship, three for society.
- There are a lot of musicians I’ve met on Twitter where it was like, ‘Hey, I like your music’ – and then I ended up meeting them and it turned into a friendship.
- It is impossible to preserve my friendship with people who are allegedly leaders when they are attacking their own people, shooting at them, using tanks and other forms of heavy weaponry.
- I’m friends with Taylor Swift, and I am tired of people asking me questions about our friendship. When I post a picture of us on Instagram, I’m posting a picture of me and my friend.
- When I was working on my first novel, ‘The Quilter’s Apprentice,’ I knew I wanted to write about friendship, especially women’s friendship and how women use friendship to sustain themselves and nurture each other.
- For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God.
- Friendship is a sheltering tree.
- Don’t flatter yourselves that friendship authorizes you to say disagreeable things to your intimates. On the contrary, the nearer you come into relation with a person, the more necessary do tact and courtesy become.
- It is difficult to obtain the friendship of a cat. It is a philosophical animal… one that does not place its affections thoughtlessly.
- The differences between friends cannot but reinforce their friendship.
- I’m single, footloose and fancy free, I have no responsibilities, no anchors. Work, friendship and self-improvement, that’s me.
- Do not keep on with a mockery of friendship after the substance is gone – but part, while you can part friends. Bury the carcass of friendship: it is not worth embalming.
- Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities.
- You can’t build anything with a flimsy foundation. Friendship is the foundation.
- Among young people, often a key factor in them committing suicide is the trauma of transient relationships. They throw themselves into a friendship or network of friendships, then it collapses and they’re desolate.
Our Team providing all wallpaper in HD quality, high definition. You can download to make your desktop and mobile look beautiful.