Quotes for Lovers About Music
Today we (The Quotes Land) are providing Quotes for Lovers About Music that you can share on your social networks and share with your love ones to express your feelings and emotions etc. Our collection of loving quotes about music will give you more happiness and romance then anything you have, as you go through your all day.
- I love all kinds of music. My dad’s from London, so he loves David Bowie, the Stones, The Clash. I grew up with that influence while loving poetry and loving all kinds of current music.
- My first break wasn’t professional – I was in ‘The Sound of Music’ when I was five. I played Gretel, the youngest one, because that was what kind of took off for me in terms of loving acting.
- I grew up loving music, like, loving it. I was involved in church choir, leading worship and all the choirs in my school – even glee club.
- I grew up loving Etta James and Aretha Franklin and Al Green and Otis Redding, and I just love old-school R&B. It’s just music that moves you and grooves you, and it was very important, I think, for music.
- I think it’s all about the people who listen to your music, and loving playing and writing. Once you’ve got those two, and they’re your main two priorities, then radio and TV and all the other stuff that comes with it will come. But that’s not the be-all end-all.
Our Team providing all wallpaper in HD quality, high definition. You can download to make your desktop and mobile look beautiful.