Loving Quotes About Fathers
Today we (The Quotes Land) are providing Loving Quotes About Fathers that you can share on your social networks and share with your love ones to express your feelings and emotions etc. Our collection of loving quotes for father will give you more happiness and romance then anything you have, as you go through your all day.
- Foreseeing the needs of His children, a loving Heavenly Father placed directions and rescuers along their way. He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to make safe passage possible and visible.
- My mother and father were fantastic, very active. I find it difficult to say this, but I’m quite a loving person and I’ve always been loving to my friends. In the long run, that pays off. I’m very interested in other people, and if you are, they’re interested in you.
- I completely appreciate the importance of fathers but millions of children are without loving homes. I think a child is lucky with one parent who truly loves her.
- I was lucky enough to have a loving present father in my family.
- My dad is a loving person. He would never disown me. At some point we will be together again. I love my father, and he loves me.
- We believe that marriage, by its very definition, can exist only between a man and a woman. Moreover, study after study – not to mention common sense – show that children fare better in life when raised in a home with a loving father and mother in a stable, committed relationship.
- David Shire and I have been happily married for 21 years! We have a 12-year-old son. David is a genius. He writes the most magnificent music and he is a devoted and loving husband and father. I am so blessed!
- There’s that side of me that wants to be the loving, caring father, and there’s the other side of me that’s just a dirty animal. If I don’t let that out, I go nuts.
- I visited my father for the full ten years that he was in prison, so we already had a deep and loving relationship, and remembered our mother at those times.
- Three days after my brother died, my father was in the hospital. He just did not want to live anymore. Before, he was fighting and loving life.
- Since I was a child, I’ve liked telling stories. Maybe because my father’s a director, I grew up loving stories. I’m not good at spinning them at a dinner table because I do go on a bit, but I love writing them, and directing is just a way of editing the story.
- I want to be remembered as a loving, understanding father.
- My father – the late Madhavrao Scindia – was clear about the distinction between being ‘loving’ and ‘strict.’
- Despite my express wish, I was not left in Chicago, but taken to Paris to live, and I did not see my father for many years. But we never stopped loving each other, and in 1940 he died in my arms in Hollywood, where he had come to be near me at the end.
- I’m a father myself for the first time in my life, and I had very very loving parents.
- Because I’m a big guy, I was always playing the bad guy or whatever, but after I did ‘The Blind Side,’ where I played a father who’s a really loving, likeable sort of person, a lot of those barriers were broken down. People saw me as something softer, not so much as a heavy anymore.
Our Team providing all wallpaper in HD quality, high definition. You can download to make your desktop and mobile look beautiful.