Famous Time Quotes About Love
Today we (The Quotes Land) are providing Famous Time Quotes About Love that you can share on your social networks and share with your love ones to express your feelings and emotions etc. Our collection of loving quotes about time will give you more happiness and romance then anything you have, as you go through your all day.
- If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.
- Each time you choose not to act on a frightened part of your personality, you create authentic power – and you grow spiritually. The frightened parts of your personality come less frequently and with less intensity, and the loving parts fill more and more of your consciousness.
- In middle school, we are all so damn insecure. It was the worst time for me, really destructive, like slapping myself across the face but loving it. Now I have to be an adult and change myself. I have to be a bigger person.
- As I look back over fifty years of ministry, I recall innumerable tests, trials and times of crushing pain. But through it all, the Lord has proven faithful, loving, and totally true to all his promises.
- It is wonderful how much time good people spend fighting the devil. If they would only expend the same amount of energy loving their fellow men, the devil would die in his own tracks of ennui.
- You can’t forgive without loving. And I don’t mean sentimentality. I don’t mean mush. I mean having enough courage to stand up and say, ‘I forgive. I’m finished with it.’
- We can continue to learn generation after generation and now is time to begin to learn how to love in a non-discriminatory way because we are intelligent enough, but we are not loving enough as a species.
- Growing up in Augusta in such a protected and loving community is something that I really enjoy talking about. I love talking about – even though I grew up, of course, in the time of segregated schools: Brown vs. Board of Education came along after I was already in first grade.
- It is sometimes difficult to view compassion and loving kindness as the strengths they are.
- In general, the mass media tell us that black people are not loving, that our lives are so fraught with violence and aggression that we have no time to love.
- The reality is that we communicate with every part of our being, and there are times when we must use it all. When someone needs us, he or she needs all of us. There’s no text that can replace a loving touch when someone we love is hurting.
- Sometimes you watch one of your favorite shows from 20 years ago and you think, ‘I’m loving this, but golly, it’s going at the speed of a snail.’
- I’m extremely compassionate, loving, all of those warm fuzzy things, but the outer shell doesn’t project that all the time.
- It’s important to be gentle about my routines. I’ve learned that the hard way. When I’m really stressed out, I can take it out on my body and hurt myself. Sometimes I need to be as loving and soft with myself as possible. I’ve had to learn how to pay attention. It’s a kind of mind-set.
- I love the ’50s and grew up loving works from that time period and from those great playwrights.
Our Team providing all wallpaper in HD quality, high definition. You can download to make your desktop and mobile look beautiful.